Than vs. Then
Than – used to compare two things
1. "I am hungrier than I have ever been before."
Then - 1. at that time 2. immediately or soon afterward
1. "Times were happier then."
2. "The car stopped and then started again."
Than and then together in a sentence:
"I am stronger now than I was then."
Circle the Correct Answer:
1. We will go to the store and then / than to the park.
2. We seem smarter than / then they.
Answers: then, than
Difference between Words
Science Related Words Difference and Comparison
Than vs. Then Quiz