A homograph is a word that has the same written form as another word but shares a completely different meaning. The words may or may not have the same pronunciation but the spellings are identical.
1. Close meaning "near" and close meaning "to shut" like to close a door.
2. Saw meaning a metal blade that cuts things or saw meaning the past tense of see as in I saw that movie last week.
3. Bow meaning to bend down and bow meaning to tie a ribbon into a bow.
4. Lead meaning to show others the way or be the first and lead meaning a type of dense metal.
5. Fine meaning that all is well or you are feeling well or fine meaning that you received a fee for parking in a handicapped spot.
6. Produce meaning to create something or produce meaning the fruits and vegetables we eat.